- Atallah, S. S., Gómez, M. I., Fuchs, M. F., and Martinson, T. E. 2012. Economic Impact of Grapevine Leafroll Disease on Vitis vinifera cv. Cabernet franc in Finger Lakes Vineyards of New York. Am. J. Enol. Vitic. 63:73.
- Bostock RM, Thomas C, Hoenisch RW, Golino DA, Vidalakis G. (2014) Plant health: How diagnostic networks and inter-agency partnerships protect plant systems from pests and pathogens. California Agriculture 68:117-124. cav6804p117-155913
- Gergerich, R.C., Welliver, R., Gettys, S., Osterbauer, N.K., Kamenidou, S., Martin, R.R., Golino, D. Eastwell, K., Fuchs, M., Vidalakis, G., Rudyj, E., Tzanetakis, I.E., 2015. Safeguarding Fruit Crops in the Age of Agricultural Globalization. Plant Disease 99(2):176-187. http://dx.doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-07-14-0762-FE
- Gomez, M., Atallah, S., Martinson, T., Fuchs, M., White, G. 2010. Economic analysis of the financial impact of the grape leafroll virus (GLRV) in the Finger Lakes region of New York. EB 2010-15.
- Fuller, K.B., Alston, J.M., Golino, D. 2019. The Economic Benefits from Virus Screening: A Case Study of Grapevine Leafroll in the North Coast of California. Am J Enol Vitic 70-139-146.
- Martinson, T. Commentary: New York-certified, virus-tested vines are on their way to growers. Appellation Cornell Newsletter, Issue 30, August 2017.
- Research in Plain English. Mitigating the Economic Impact of Grapevine Red Blotch: Optimizing Disease Management Strategies in U. S. Vineyards. Appellation Cornell Newsletter, Issue 32, March 2018. Summary by Raquel Kallas.
- Research in Plain English (summary of Ricketts et al, Am J. Enol. Vitic. May 2015 66:101-111). Reducing the Economic Impact of Grapevine Leafroll Disease in California: Identifying Optimal Disease Management Strategies. Appellation Cornell Newsletter, Issue 21, May 2015.
- Ricketts, K.D., M.I. Gomez, S.S. Atallah, M. F. Fuchs, T. E. Martinson, M.C. Battany, L.J. Bettiga, M.L. Cooper, P.S. Verdegaal, R.J. Smith. Reducing the Economic Impact of Grapevine Leafroll Disease in California: Identifying Optimal Disease Management Strategies. Am J Enol Vitic. May 2015 66: 138-147.
- Ricketts, K.D., M.I. Gómez, M.F. Fuchs, T.E. Martinson, R.J. Smith, M.L. Cooper, M.M. Moyer, A. Wise. Mitigating the Economic Impact of Grapevine Red Blotch: Optimizing Disease Management Strategies in U.S. Vineyards. Am J Enol Vitic. January 2017 68: 127-135.
Four-part webinar series: Clean Plants for the Future. Since 2008, National Clean Plant Network Centers have joined together to efficiently produce, maintain, and distribute healthy grapevine budwood to the industry. These materials are starting to make their way to nurseries, and ultimately, to end-users. This four-part webinar series will cover the process of producing and distributing virus-tested plant material, graft-transmissible diseases and their impact, New York State’s new testing and certification program, and New York nurseries’ investment in new motherblocks and propagation procedures.