Welcome to the National Clean Plant Network for Grapes
The NCPN for Grapes
NCPN-Grapes clean plant centers improve the health and productivity of vineyards in the United States. The headquarters of the NCPN Grapes is at Foundation Plant Services at the University of California, Davis. FPS also manages the primary foundation vineyard for the NCPN.
Welcome New Members!
We are pleased to welcome new committee members to NCPN-Grapes. In December 2019, the committee elected the following members to serve four-year terms in their respective areas:
- Eli Bergmeier, Crown Vineyards, Missouri; Central/Eastern Industry Representative
- Michelle Moyer, Washington State University; Western Research/Extension Representative
- Patty Skinkis, Oregon State University; Western Research/Extension Representative
- Katherine Filippini, California Department of Food and Agriculture; Western State Regulatory Representative
- Chris Benemann, Oregon Department of Agriculture State Regulatory Representative; Western State Regulatory Representative
- Elizabeth Dorman, Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development; Central/Eastern State Regulatory Representative
NCPN-Grapes thanks recent past committee members for their service: David Johnson, Josh Kress, Bob Martin, Gary McAninch, Rhonda Smith, and Fritz Westover.